Thursday, February 14, 2008

Welcome to the Writer's Resource and Information Blog

There are many wonderful websites for writers out there. With just a few button clicks we have market listings, advice from the experts, and job leads at our disposal. There are also discussion boards, contest forums, and critique groups just waiting for you to join. Most of these sites are free; some charge small premiums for extra-special content.

The problem? Finding those sites can be a bit like following Hansel and Gretel into the forest. You follow the trail of breadcrumbs from one newsletter to the next without a general overview of what's available.

I'm going to offer information about a new resource every Monday. If I start feeling ambitious I will update more frequently, so please check back throughout the week!

If you're looking for something special that you can't find here, let me know and I'll do my best to track it down.

No comments: