Thursday, April 24, 2008

Writer Mama

I've decided to develop my own creative manifesto, inspired by Christina Katz' creative manifesto and her Writer Mama website. It's harder than I thought it would be; I've stalled out at item number five. Maybe this is a sign that I'm hyper-focusing... time to relax a little?

The Writer Mama blog is what first caught my eye here, and I'd still call it one of the main features. There's also a newsletter that I've just signed up for. I'm constantly amazed not just by the number of writing resources out there but by the quality, too.

P.S. Any feedback (ha, ha) on the feed? I modified it a few days ago and am hoping I didn't break it. If you have any comments about it, you can add them here or send them directly to me at maloneyak AT gmail DOT com.

No comments: